SPORT SCIENCE COURSE
National Trainer Institution through Malaysian National Sport Council (MSNM) has created a National Trainer Certificate Scheme (SPKK) that involves Sport Science Course to provide formal education in sport coaching field. This scheme are divided to 3 levels – Level I, Level II and III. Every level consist of components as follows :-
- Sports Science (Co-organize with National Sports Institute).
- Sports Specialization (Co-organize with National Sports Association).
- Sports Specialization Internship (Co-organize with National Sports Association).
SPECIFIC SPORT COURSE
- To improve coach skills and performances.
- To create competitiveness among coaches and provide exposure to new technologies in coaching field.
CONTINUOUS SPORT EDUCATION COURSE
- To assist coaches through continuous education programme in Sport Science and Specific Sport and ensuring coaches upgrade their level of knowledge and professional in their own sport.